It's been too rainy to prime and even get in a swing test. I decided to make a Rocksim model just for kicks. Despite having put in all sorts of crazy winged things with pods and pods on pods, I was having a tough time and have thrown in the towel. Even if I could figure it out, the process wasn't fun. So, I'm back to just swing testing the thing. Interestingly enough, the CG is about the same whether I use new motors of just empty cases (the 18mm cases are in the form of an equivalent, tape-on mass). That means a swing test should be good at ignition and post burnout. Tomorrow if Mother Nature is willing.Random stuff...I made two igniter sets for the 18mm motors and have plugged said motors. I still need pigtails for all the igniters, which means I need to pilfer some used igniter wires off the high power pads. Couldn't bring myself to order new shooter wire. Amazingly, there is still a slim chance for a December flight. I'd consider flying it nekkid.